The first trailer for Luc Besson’s “Lucy” has landed and shows the pic’s star, Scarlett Johansson, displaying some pretty cool superhuman powers.
Universal’s sci-fi thriller follows Johansson’s character, Lucy, as she obtains incredible strength and intelligence after accidentally ingesting a drug she was carrying.
The flick is set in Taipei where Lucy is forced into transporting drugs for a group of criminals. When the packaging breaks inside her body, the drugs enter Lucy’s bloodstream and she begins to demonstrate superhuman abilities.
Morgan Freeman also stars as a scientist who works with Lucy to figure out what is happening to her brain.
“Lucy” is due to hit cinemas in August 8.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.