The first trailer for Luc Besson’s “Lucy” has landed and shows the pic’s star, Scarlett Johansson, displaying some pretty cool superhuman powers.
Universal’s sci-fi thriller follows Johansson’s character, Lucy, as she obtains incredible strength and intelligence after accidentally ingesting a drug she was carrying.
The flick is set in Taipei where Lucy is forced into transporting drugs for a group of criminals. When the packaging breaks inside her body, the drugs enter Lucy’s bloodstream and she begins to demonstrate superhuman abilities.
Morgan Freeman also stars as a scientist who works with Lucy to figure out what is happening to her brain.
“Lucy” is due to hit cinemas in August 8.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.