The first trailer for Luc Besson’s “Lucy” has landed and shows the pic’s star, Scarlett Johansson, displaying some pretty cool superhuman powers.
Universal’s sci-fi thriller follows Johansson’s character, Lucy, as she obtains incredible strength and intelligence after accidentally ingesting a drug she was carrying.
The flick is set in Taipei where Lucy is forced into transporting drugs for a group of criminals. When the packaging breaks inside her body, the drugs enter Lucy’s bloodstream and she begins to demonstrate superhuman abilities.
Morgan Freeman also stars as a scientist who works with Lucy to figure out what is happening to her brain.
“Lucy” is due to hit cinemas in August 8.
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
- Cannes 2015 Official Selection - April 17, 2015
- Inside Out will premiere at Cannes, watch first clip - April 17, 2015
- Ryan Gosling eyes Blade Runner sequel - April 17, 2015
- Orange is the New Black: season 4 order & season 3 sneak peak - April 16, 2015
- Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - April 16, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.