The first trailer for Luc Besson’s “Lucy” has landed and shows the pic’s star, Scarlett Johansson, displaying some pretty cool superhuman powers.
Universal’s sci-fi thriller follows Johansson’s character, Lucy, as she obtains incredible strength and intelligence after accidentally ingesting a drug she was carrying.
The flick is set in Taipei where Lucy is forced into transporting drugs for a group of criminals. When the packaging breaks inside her body, the drugs enter Lucy’s bloodstream and she begins to demonstrate superhuman abilities.
Morgan Freeman also stars as a scientist who works with Lucy to figure out what is happening to her brain.
“Lucy” is due to hit cinemas in August 8.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.