Zack Snyder’s untitled “Batman vs. Superman” film is quickly taking shape, adding three new cast members to its already jam-packed ranks.
Oscar Winner Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey (“300: Rise of an Empire”) and Tao Okamoto (“The Wolverine”) will join Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane.
The three new comers will all play newly created characters for the film alongside Cavill’s Superman, Affleck’s Batman and Gadot’s Wonder Woman.
Adams will play Lois Lane and Eisenberg will play Lex Luthor.
Filming is currently underway in Michigan for a May 6, 2016 release.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.