Zack Snyder’s untitled “Batman vs. Superman” film is quickly taking shape, adding three new cast members to its already jam-packed ranks.
Oscar Winner Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey (“300: Rise of an Empire”) and Tao Okamoto (“The Wolverine”) will join Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane.
The three new comers will all play newly created characters for the film alongside Cavill’s Superman, Affleck’s Batman and Gadot’s Wonder Woman.
Adams will play Lois Lane and Eisenberg will play Lex Luthor.
Filming is currently underway in Michigan for a May 6, 2016 release.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.