Judy Greer, fresh from two other science-fiction blockbusters “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” and “Tomorrowland”, has joined Universal’s “Jurassic World”, says THR.
Katie McGrath and Lauren Lapkus have also boarded the Colin Trevorrow directed movie.
Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard play the lead roles of a dino wrangler with a cowboy attitude, and a corporate scientist who works at the theme park, respectively.
Nick Robinson, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D’Onofrio and BD Wong co-star.
Greer’s credits include “Suddenly 30″, “Carrie”, “The Descendants” and TVs “Arrested Development”. McGrath currently appears on TV’s “Dracula”, while Lapkus next appears in Adam Sandler-Drew Barrymore comedy “Blended”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015