Gwendoline Christie will join the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, taking over from Lily Rabe who was forced to drop out.
Christie will play Commander Lyme, one of the District 13 leaders and a past victor of the Hunger Games for District 2.
Rabe was forced to give up the part due to a scheduling clash with her Shakespeare in the Park commitment “Much Ado about Nothing”.
“Mockingjay – Part 2” will hit cinemas on November 20, 2015, following the release of “Mockingjay – Part 1” on November 21 this year. Lionsgate made the decision to film the final instalment in the trilogy as two separate movies back in mid-2012.
Filming began in September in Atlanta and will wrap up in the coming months near Paris and Berlin.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.