Gwendoline Christie will join the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, taking over from Lily Rabe who was forced to drop out.
Christie will play Commander Lyme, one of the District 13 leaders and a past victor of the Hunger Games for District 2.
Rabe was forced to give up the part due to a scheduling clash with her Shakespeare in the Park commitment “Much Ado about Nothing”.
“Mockingjay – Part 2” will hit cinemas on November 20, 2015, following the release of “Mockingjay – Part 1” on November 21 this year. Lionsgate made the decision to film the final instalment in the trilogy as two separate movies back in mid-2012.
Filming began in September in Atlanta and will wrap up in the coming months near Paris and Berlin.
- Aubrey Plaza joins Efron, Devine & Kendrick in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates - April 28, 2015
- Adam Wingard will helm manga adaptation Death Note - April 28, 2015
- They Know What Scares You on the new Poltergeist poster - April 28, 2015
- TMNT2 casts a new Shredder - April 28, 2015
- Deadpool writers developing ‘New Coke’ film - April 28, 2015
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.