Gwendoline Christie will join the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, taking over from Lily Rabe who was forced to drop out.
Christie will play Commander Lyme, one of the District 13 leaders and a past victor of the Hunger Games for District 2.
Rabe was forced to give up the part due to a scheduling clash with her Shakespeare in the Park commitment “Much Ado about Nothing”.
“Mockingjay – Part 2” will hit cinemas on November 20, 2015, following the release of “Mockingjay – Part 1” on November 21 this year. Lionsgate made the decision to film the final instalment in the trilogy as two separate movies back in mid-2012.
Filming began in September in Atlanta and will wrap up in the coming months near Paris and Berlin.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.