Gwendoline Christie will join the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, taking over from Lily Rabe who was forced to drop out.
Christie will play Commander Lyme, one of the District 13 leaders and a past victor of the Hunger Games for District 2.
Rabe was forced to give up the part due to a scheduling clash with her Shakespeare in the Park commitment “Much Ado about Nothing”.
“Mockingjay – Part 2” will hit cinemas on November 20, 2015, following the release of “Mockingjay – Part 1” on November 21 this year. Lionsgate made the decision to film the final instalment in the trilogy as two separate movies back in mid-2012.
Filming began in September in Atlanta and will wrap up in the coming months near Paris and Berlin.
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.