Gwendoline Christie will join the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, taking over from Lily Rabe who was forced to drop out.
Christie will play Commander Lyme, one of the District 13 leaders and a past victor of the Hunger Games for District 2.
Rabe was forced to give up the part due to a scheduling clash with her Shakespeare in the Park commitment “Much Ado about Nothing”.
“Mockingjay – Part 2” will hit cinemas on November 20, 2015, following the release of “Mockingjay – Part 1” on November 21 this year. Lionsgate made the decision to film the final instalment in the trilogy as two separate movies back in mid-2012.
Filming began in September in Atlanta and will wrap up in the coming months near Paris and Berlin.
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.