Following the recent recruitment of Emily Blunt to Denis Villeneuve’s “Sicario”, Variety has reported that Benicio del Toro is in final negotiations to co-star.
The thriller will follow an Arizona cop who travels to Mexico to hunt down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan wrote the screenplay and Basil Iwanyk, Thad and Trent Luckinbill, Molly Smith and Edward McDonnell will produce.
Del Toro can be seen in “Paradise Lost”, “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Inherent Vice”, all set to be released this year.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.