Following the recent recruitment of Emily Blunt to Denis Villeneuve’s “Sicario”, Variety has reported that Benicio del Toro is in final negotiations to co-star.
The thriller will follow an Arizona cop who travels to Mexico to hunt down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan wrote the screenplay and Basil Iwanyk, Thad and Trent Luckinbill, Molly Smith and Edward McDonnell will produce.
Del Toro can be seen in “Paradise Lost”, “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Inherent Vice”, all set to be released this year.
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.