Chuck Hogan, whose “The Strain” hits FX this Summer, has been tapped to rewrite the script for the big screen “Rockford Files” movie.
Universal Pictures has Vince Vaughn locked in to play the role made famous by James Garner.
Hogan, who takes over from original scripters David Levien and Brian Koppelman, wrote the book ‘Prince of Thieves’, later turned into the movie “The Town” by Ben Affleck.
- McConaughey, Theron, Mara voicing Kubo and the Two Strings - December 23, 2014
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014