Noomi Rapace is set to headline Mikael Hafstorm’s spy thriller “Unlocked”, according to Deadline.
The Peter O’Brien-scripted film, which was discovered on the Black List, would star Rapace as “a female CIA interrogator duped into getting a terrorist to provide key information to the wrong side. It puts her at the center of a plot to launch a biological attack in London.”
The project, to be produced by “Transformers”‘ Lorenzo di Bonaventura, was originally being set up at Warner Bros as a large studio picture, but is now going to be an indie.
Rapace next appears in “Child 44″.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014