Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are together again, this time set to co-star in Universal’s comedy “The Nest”.
According to BuzzFeed, Poehler is in final negotiations with the studio to officially join the cast of Fey’s comedy which she’s been developing with the studio.
“Pitch Perfect” director Jason Moore will direct the flick which will see Fey and Poehler play two thirty-something sisters, Kate and Maura.
Paula Pell penned the script which follows the pair to their parent’s home. They discover that it has been put up for sale, so, what do they do? They have one last wild weekend together of course!
Fey is also on board to produce through her Little Stranger banner with Jay Roach of Everyman Pictures. Poehler will exec produce.
Fey and Poehler have a long on-screen history. They have appeared together in “Mean Girls” (2004) and “Baby Mama” (2008) and were also both “Saturday Night Live” cast members from 2001 – 2006. They friends have also hosted the Golden Globes together twice.
Pell worked with the pair on “Saturday Night Live”, for which she still writes.
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.