Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are together again, this time set to co-star in Universal’s comedy “The Nest”.
According to BuzzFeed, Poehler is in final negotiations with the studio to officially join the cast of Fey’s comedy which she’s been developing with the studio.
“Pitch Perfect” director Jason Moore will direct the flick which will see Fey and Poehler play two thirty-something sisters, Kate and Maura.
Paula Pell penned the script which follows the pair to their parent’s home. They discover that it has been put up for sale, so, what do they do? They have one last wild weekend together of course!
Fey is also on board to produce through her Little Stranger banner with Jay Roach of Everyman Pictures. Poehler will exec produce.
Fey and Poehler have a long on-screen history. They have appeared together in “Mean Girls” (2004) and “Baby Mama” (2008) and were also both “Saturday Night Live” cast members from 2001 – 2006. They friends have also hosted the Golden Globes together twice.
Pell worked with the pair on “Saturday Night Live”, for which she still writes.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.