Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are together again, this time set to co-star in Universal’s comedy “The Nest”.
According to BuzzFeed, Poehler is in final negotiations with the studio to officially join the cast of Fey’s comedy which she’s been developing with the studio.
“Pitch Perfect” director Jason Moore will direct the flick which will see Fey and Poehler play two thirty-something sisters, Kate and Maura.
Paula Pell penned the script which follows the pair to their parent’s home. They discover that it has been put up for sale, so, what do they do? They have one last wild weekend together of course!
Fey is also on board to produce through her Little Stranger banner with Jay Roach of Everyman Pictures. Poehler will exec produce.
Fey and Poehler have a long on-screen history. They have appeared together in “Mean Girls” (2004) and “Baby Mama” (2008) and were also both “Saturday Night Live” cast members from 2001 – 2006. They friends have also hosted the Golden Globes together twice.
Pell worked with the pair on “Saturday Night Live”, for which she still writes.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.