Daniel Craig has abruptly exited “The Whole Truth”, the courtroom drama he was expected to begin shooting on the 14th in Boston, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
The film, which would’ve teamed with James Bond star with Renee Zellweger, has been put on pause while the producers search for a new male lead.
With the film possibly being delayed for up to 3 weeks, some of the film’s co-stars – including Danny Huston – might no longer be able to participate.
Craig was to play a district attorney in the Courtney Hunt-directed drama.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015