Daniel Craig has abruptly exited “The Whole Truth”, the courtroom drama he was expected to begin shooting on the 14th in Boston, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
The film, which would’ve teamed with James Bond star with Renee Zellweger, has been put on pause while the producers search for a new male lead.
With the film possibly being delayed for up to 3 weeks, some of the film’s co-stars – including Danny Huston – might no longer be able to participate.
Craig was to play a district attorney in the Courtney Hunt-directed drama.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015