Daniel Craig has abruptly exited “The Whole Truth”, the courtroom drama he was expected to begin shooting on the 14th in Boston, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
The film, which would’ve teamed with James Bond star with Renee Zellweger, has been put on pause while the producers search for a new male lead.
With the film possibly being delayed for up to 3 weeks, some of the film’s co-stars – including Danny Huston – might no longer be able to participate.
Craig was to play a district attorney in the Courtney Hunt-directed drama.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014