Distribution deals have been dished out to Selena Gomez’s “Behaving Badly” and the Dakota Fanning-Kevin Kline starer “The Last of Robin Hood”.
The later has been dated for release in the US fall by Samuel Goldwyn Films while “Behaving Badly” will hit theatres in August thanks to Vertical.
Susan Sarandon stars alongside Fanning and Kline in the biopic about Errol Flynn’s (Kline) final years. “The Last of Robin Hood” looks at Flynn’s romance with starlet Beverly Aadland (Fanning) as well as her mother’s (Sarandon) role in the relationship.
Flynn suffered a heart attack and died when he was 50 years old. Aadland was 17.
Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland wrote and co-directed the pic.
Comedy “Bahaving Badly” stars Gomez and Nat Wolff and centres on Rick Stevens (Wolff) trying to win the heart of Nina Pennington (Gomez).
Directed by Tim Garrick, the pic is based on Ric Browde’s book “While I’m Dead… Feed The Dog”.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.