Distribution deals have been dished out to Selena Gomez’s “Behaving Badly” and the Dakota Fanning-Kevin Kline starer “The Last of Robin Hood”.
The later has been dated for release in the US fall by Samuel Goldwyn Films while “Behaving Badly” will hit theatres in August thanks to Vertical.
Susan Sarandon stars alongside Fanning and Kline in the biopic about Errol Flynn’s (Kline) final years. “The Last of Robin Hood” looks at Flynn’s romance with starlet Beverly Aadland (Fanning) as well as her mother’s (Sarandon) role in the relationship.
Flynn suffered a heart attack and died when he was 50 years old. Aadland was 17.
Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland wrote and co-directed the pic.
Comedy “Bahaving Badly” stars Gomez and Nat Wolff and centres on Rick Stevens (Wolff) trying to win the heart of Nina Pennington (Gomez).
Directed by Tim Garrick, the pic is based on Ric Browde’s book “While I’m Dead… Feed The Dog”.
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
- Two Game of Thrones clips & a poster! - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.