The first trailer for the Zach Braff directed “Wish You Were Here” has been released, giving very little away.
The trailer includes very little dialogue, set to the tune of The Shins’ “Simple Song”. Braff’s 2004 directorial debut “Garden State” also used the band’s music. We’re also shown glimpses of the films other stars, including Kate Hudson, Joey King, Jim Parsons, Mandy Patinkin, Josh Gad and Ashley Greene.
The film follows 35 year old Aiden Bloom, a struggling actor, husband and father, who winds up home schooling his two children when he can no longer afford to send them to a good school. Aiden is also searching for his own identity, looking for his purpose in life.
Braff co-wrote the script with his brother Adam J. Braff, as well as directing and starring. The pic premiered at this year’s Sundance Film Festival and will hit our screens on July 25.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.