The newly-rebooted Paramount Television division – which kicked back into gear last year with a failed “Beverly Hills Cop” pilot for CBS – are currently working on small screen versions of some of Paramount’s most popular flicks.
According to Deadline, TV shows based on the films “Ghost”, “Narc” and “The Truman Show” are in the works. The TV corp has also come aboard the “Terminator” TV series, which is set to tie into the events of the upcoming “Terminator : Genesis” movie.
Joe Carnahan would reprise his role as writer and director on the “Narc” series (at least for the pilot). No word on cast or crew on either “Ghost” or “Truman”.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015