The newly-rebooted Paramount Television division – which kicked back into gear last year with a failed “Beverly Hills Cop” pilot for CBS – are currently working on small screen versions of some of Paramount’s most popular flicks.
According to Deadline, TV shows based on the films “Ghost”, “Narc” and “The Truman Show” are in the works. The TV corp has also come aboard the “Terminator” TV series, which is set to tie into the events of the upcoming “Terminator : Genesis” movie.
Joe Carnahan would reprise his role as writer and director on the “Narc” series (at least for the pilot). No word on cast or crew on either “Ghost” or “Truman”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014