Guy Ritchie’s “King Arthur” has been skedded for a July 22, 2016 release, Warner Bros announced today.
The movie, which will go out in both 2D and 3D, is a long-in-development reimagining of the classic Knights of the Round Table adventure.
Ritchie has a grand plan for his “Arthur” tale – one that would encompass an expansive tale to be told over a colossal 6 films.
The first movie, written by Joby Harold, currently has no competition on that July 22 weekend.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015