Guy Ritchie’s “King Arthur” has been skedded for a July 22, 2016 release, Warner Bros announced today.
The movie, which will go out in both 2D and 3D, is a long-in-development reimagining of the classic Knights of the Round Table adventure.
Ritchie has a grand plan for his “Arthur” tale – one that would encompass an expansive tale to be told over a colossal 6 films.
The first movie, written by Joby Harold, currently has no competition on that July 22 weekend.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014