Jeff Wadlow (“Kick-Ass 2″) will rewrite the long-gestating “Masters of the Universe” movie, says The Wrap.
“Lone Ranger” co-writer Terry Rossio wrote the previous draft.
Jon M.Chu was set to direct the film, based on the popular ’80s cartoon series, but dropped out.
Schmoes Know say writer Wadlow, who is attached to another comic-book project “X-Force”, will now direct the movie, but The Wrap says he hasn’t got the gig yet – it’s between Wadlow and Mike Cahill.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014