Kevin Smith has snagged a huge star for his upcoming modern-day monster pic “Tusk”.
According to actor Justin Long (via an interview he did with Newsday), who is also in the film, Depp has boarded.
The film will star Long (who co-starred with director Smith in “Live Free or Die Hard”) as a journalist who stumbles upon a curious subject in the form of an adventurer (Michael Parks) with a penchant for Walruses.
Genesis Rodriguez and Haley Joel Osment also feature in the film, expected to hit theaters this fall.
It’s suggested that Depp is playing French-Canadian detective Guy Lapointe in the film.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014