Baz Luhrmann is in talks to direct a feature film adaptation of ’70s series “Kung Fu”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Legendary and Universal Pictures are teaming on the movie, which will assumingly again follow the journeys of monk Caine as he travels across America in search of his father.
Actor Bill Paxton had previously been attached to direct a film based on the property.
Aussie Luhrmann’s last film was the ambitious spectacular-spectacular “The Great Gatsby”.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015