Baz Luhrmann is in talks to direct a feature film adaptation of ’70s series “Kung Fu”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Legendary and Universal Pictures are teaming on the movie, which will assumingly again follow the journeys of monk Caine as he travels across America in search of his father.
Actor Bill Paxton had previously been attached to direct a film based on the property.
Aussie Luhrmann’s last film was the ambitious spectacular-spectacular “The Great Gatsby”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014