Screen vet Jane Fonda and acclaimed actor Bruce Greenwood (“Star Trek”) have joined the cast of Gabrielle Muccino’s “Fathers and Daughters”, says Deadline.
The movie, starring Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Aaron Paul, Diane Kruger, Quvenzhané Wallis and Octavia Spencer, tells of the relationship between a father and his daughter.
Fonda, seen recently on TVs “The Newsroom”, plays Crowe’s longtime friend and literary agent while Greenwood plays Kruger’s husband and Crowe’s brother-in-law, who with his wife wages a legal battle to adopt the young daughter.
Production is no underway on the Voltage Pictures production in Pittsburgh.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014