Israeli documentary “The Green Prince” has been picked up by Hollywood.
The award-winning doco, about a Hamas operative turned Israeli spy, will be made into a feature film.
Electric City Entertainment will remake the film, which was premiered on the opening night of Sundance this year, partnering with Richard Harding and Sam Feuer.
The film follows the real-life story of Mosab Hassan Yousef, who was the son of a top Hamas leader. Yousef defected to Israel where he served as an informant to the Israel secret service for over 10 years.
The doco was originally based on Yousef’s book “Son of Hamas”.
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.