Samuel L.Jackson may be back for the next “Die Hard”, Latino Review’s El Mayime tweeted this afternoon.
Jackson’s Zeus Carver was seen in 1995’s “Die Hard : With a Vengeance” but – like quite a few other friends and family of John McClane – wasn’t seen or heard of again. Bruce Willis’s heroic NYC cop had his daughter and son, respectively, playing sidekick in the previous two films in the series, “Live Free or Die Hard” and “A Good Day to Die Hard”.
“Die Hard 6″ would reunite Jackson with Bruce Willis who, aside from the third “Die Hard”, he has worked alongside in “Pulp Fiction” and “Unbreakable”.
Rumors circulated last year that a spec script called “Die Hardest” – by British writer Ben Trebilcook – had been submitted to Bruce Willis for consideration, and it had featured the character of Zeus Carver.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014