Versatile young workhorse Chloe Grace Moretz (“Kick-Ass”, “Carrie”) digs into her meat and potatoes with the fluff-less drama “If I Stay”.
Based on a book (aren’t they all?), the movie – which looks welcomingly tearjerking – also features Jamie Blackley, Mireille Enos as Kat and Liana Liberato. RJ Cutler (“Nashville”) directs.
On a day that started like any other, Mia (Chloe Moretz) had everything: a loving family, an adoring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music. Suddenly, a family drive on a snowy day changes everything. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, Mia spends one critical day contemplating a future that is now more unknowable than ever. Is love enough to keep her here? Tragic but ultimately hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting and uplifting story about music, life and love.
Here’s the new trailer :
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015