Versatile young workhorse Chloe Grace Moretz (“Kick-Ass”, “Carrie”) digs into her meat and potatoes with the fluff-less drama “If I Stay”.
Based on a book (aren’t they all?), the movie – which looks welcomingly tearjerking – also features Jamie Blackley, Mireille Enos as Kat and Liana Liberato. RJ Cutler (“Nashville”) directs.
On a day that started like any other, Mia (Chloe Moretz) had everything: a loving family, an adoring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music. Suddenly, a family drive on a snowy day changes everything. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, Mia spends one critical day contemplating a future that is now more unknowable than ever. Is love enough to keep her here? Tragic but ultimately hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting and uplifting story about music, life and love.
Here’s the new trailer :
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015