Check this out, Lego is making “Simpsons” figurines.
To celebrate the show’s 25th anniversary, 20th Century Fox Consumer Products have teamed with Lego to create the 16 minifigures modelling the show’s characters.
“The Simpsons” will also air a Lego themed ep, “Brick Like Me”, on May 4, which the producer said took two years to develop. It will be the show’s 550th episode and will see Homer wake up in a world in which everything is made of Lego.
The Lego figures will go on sale on May 1 and each character will cost $3.99. A Lego version of the Simposons’ house will cost $255.
Check out the Lego characters below along with a couple of stills from “Brick Like Me”.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.