“Slumdog Millionaire” helmer Danny Boyle is in talks with Sony Pictures to direct their untitled Steve Jobs biopic while Leonardo DiCaprio is being looked at to star.
The news comes according to The Hollywood Reporter and follows the departure of David Fincher last week, previously set to direct the pic.
Aaron Sorkin (“The Social Network”) adapted the script from Walter Isaacson’s best-selling Jobs biography which looks at the life and career of the man who transformed six industries: personal computers, animated movies, music, phones, tablet computing, and digital publishing.
Should Boyle and DiCaprio both take on the roles, it would see the duo reunite after working on “The Beach” together in 2000. No deals have yet been made, however.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.