Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg may reunite for a Cold War Thriller, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Hanks would play “James Donovan, an attorney who was thrust into the center of the Cold War when he negotiated the release of downed U-2 spy plane pilot Gary Powers” if his deal comes together.
Spielberg is considering helming the project, which has been in the works since last year at his DreamWorks.
Matt Charman wrote the script.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014