Ellen DeGeneres is breaking away from the talk-show genre… Into furniture..?!
Yep, “Ellen’s Design Challenge” will see six contestants compete against one another when they are given 24 hours to design and build furniture.
The series will air six episodes with the last-contestant-standing winning a cash prize at the end.
The show will air on cable network HGTV in 2015.
DeGeneres’ production company A Very Good Production will produce with A. Smith & Co. in association with Telepictures, who also produce her daytime talk show.
“I’m so excited about this show because I love finding really special pieces of furniture,” said DeGeneres in a statement. “One time I found a beautiful one-of-a-kind armoire that spoke to me in a way I’d never experienced. It turned out there was a drifter living inside of it, but that’s a story for another time.”
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.