Ellen DeGeneres is breaking away from the talk-show genre… Into furniture..?!
Yep, “Ellen’s Design Challenge” will see six contestants compete against one another when they are given 24 hours to design and build furniture.
The series will air six episodes with the last-contestant-standing winning a cash prize at the end.
The show will air on cable network HGTV in 2015.
DeGeneres’ production company A Very Good Production will produce with A. Smith & Co. in association with Telepictures, who also produce her daytime talk show.
“I’m so excited about this show because I love finding really special pieces of furniture,” said DeGeneres in a statement. “One time I found a beautiful one-of-a-kind armoire that spoke to me in a way I’d never experienced. It turned out there was a drifter living inside of it, but that’s a story for another time.”
- HBO will air 3 ½ Minutes - January 31, 2015
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.