Ellen DeGeneres is breaking away from the talk-show genre… Into furniture..?!
Yep, “Ellen’s Design Challenge” will see six contestants compete against one another when they are given 24 hours to design and build furniture.
The series will air six episodes with the last-contestant-standing winning a cash prize at the end.
The show will air on cable network HGTV in 2015.
DeGeneres’ production company A Very Good Production will produce with A. Smith & Co. in association with Telepictures, who also produce her daytime talk show.
“I’m so excited about this show because I love finding really special pieces of furniture,” said DeGeneres in a statement. “One time I found a beautiful one-of-a-kind armoire that spoke to me in a way I’d never experienced. It turned out there was a drifter living inside of it, but that’s a story for another time.”
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
- Harrison Ford to star in Blade Runner sequel from Prisoners director - February 27, 2015
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.