Ellen DeGeneres is breaking away from the talk-show genre… Into furniture..?!
Yep, “Ellen’s Design Challenge” will see six contestants compete against one another when they are given 24 hours to design and build furniture.
The series will air six episodes with the last-contestant-standing winning a cash prize at the end.
The show will air on cable network HGTV in 2015.
DeGeneres’ production company A Very Good Production will produce with A. Smith & Co. in association with Telepictures, who also produce her daytime talk show.
“I’m so excited about this show because I love finding really special pieces of furniture,” said DeGeneres in a statement. “One time I found a beautiful one-of-a-kind armoire that spoke to me in a way I’d never experienced. It turned out there was a drifter living inside of it, but that’s a story for another time.”
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.