Len Wiseman (“Total Recall”, “Underworld”) will direct supernatural thriller “Black Chapter”.
Zak Penn, who wrote “The Avengers” and “The Incredible Hulk”, penned the screenplay which is based on a story Penn wrote with Wiseman.
It centres on an FBI agent who experiences a classified military program that uses paranormal abilities to train its operatives.
Skydance Prods. will produce and co-finance the pic with Sketch Films.
“Len and Zak have created a truly original piece of science fiction that reimagines the spy genre set in the world of the supernatural,” said David Ellison of Skydance in a statement. “This is exactly the type of original storytelling that we want to produce, and I am thrilled to be in business with both of them.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.