“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” is making a comeback.
Dubbed “Sisterhood Everlasting”, the third, and reportedly final, film in the series will see the girls reunite, after ten years apart, for a life-changing trip.
The first two films starred Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn as the four best friends who were kept close by the bond that the pants created. However ten years down the track, with the girls now almost 30 years old, careers and families have gotten in the way.
As for whether Lively, Bledel, Ferrera or Tamblyn will reappear for the final instalment, nothing has yet been announced.
“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” grossed $39 million when it was released back in 2005 while the second film took $44 mil in 2008.
The series is based on Ann Brashares’ novels.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.