“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” is making a comeback.
Dubbed “Sisterhood Everlasting”, the third, and reportedly final, film in the series will see the girls reunite, after ten years apart, for a life-changing trip.
The first two films starred Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn as the four best friends who were kept close by the bond that the pants created. However ten years down the track, with the girls now almost 30 years old, careers and families have gotten in the way.
As for whether Lively, Bledel, Ferrera or Tamblyn will reappear for the final instalment, nothing has yet been announced.
“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” grossed $39 million when it was released back in 2005 while the second film took $44 mil in 2008.
The series is based on Ann Brashares’ novels.
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.