“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” is making a comeback.
Dubbed “Sisterhood Everlasting”, the third, and reportedly final, film in the series will see the girls reunite, after ten years apart, for a life-changing trip.
The first two films starred Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn as the four best friends who were kept close by the bond that the pants created. However ten years down the track, with the girls now almost 30 years old, careers and families have gotten in the way.
As for whether Lively, Bledel, Ferrera or Tamblyn will reappear for the final instalment, nothing has yet been announced.
“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” grossed $39 million when it was released back in 2005 while the second film took $44 mil in 2008.
The series is based on Ann Brashares’ novels.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.