“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” is making a comeback.
Dubbed “Sisterhood Everlasting”, the third, and reportedly final, film in the series will see the girls reunite, after ten years apart, for a life-changing trip.
The first two films starred Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn as the four best friends who were kept close by the bond that the pants created. However ten years down the track, with the girls now almost 30 years old, careers and families have gotten in the way.
As for whether Lively, Bledel, Ferrera or Tamblyn will reappear for the final instalment, nothing has yet been announced.
“The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants” grossed $39 million when it was released back in 2005 while the second film took $44 mil in 2008.
The series is based on Ann Brashares’ novels.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.