Emily Browning (“Sucker Punch”) has been cast in Brian Helgeland’s “Legends”, the Working Title period drama starring Tom Hardy as the Kray brothers, says THR.
The movie, which explores Reggie and Ronnie Kray’s criminal exploits in the ’50s and ’60s, would feature Browning as the young woman who married Reggie, hoping he would change his ways.
Helgeland (“42″, “Payback”) also wrote the pic, which goes into production in London this spring.
Browning recently appeared in the Paul W.S Anderson dud “Pompeii”.
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015