Emily Browning (“Sucker Punch”) has been cast in Brian Helgeland’s “Legends”, the Working Title period drama starring Tom Hardy as the Kray brothers, says THR.
The movie, which explores Reggie and Ronnie Kray’s criminal exploits in the ’50s and ’60s, would feature Browning as the young woman who married Reggie, hoping he would change his ways.
Helgeland (“42″, “Payback”) also wrote the pic, which goes into production in London this spring.
Browning recently appeared in the Paul W.S Anderson dud “Pompeii”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015