Emily Browning (“Sucker Punch”) has been cast in Brian Helgeland’s “Legends”, the Working Title period drama starring Tom Hardy as the Kray brothers, says THR.
The movie, which explores Reggie and Ronnie Kray’s criminal exploits in the ’50s and ’60s, would feature Browning as the young woman who married Reggie, hoping he would change his ways.
Helgeland (“42″, “Payback”) also wrote the pic, which goes into production in London this spring.
Browning recently appeared in the Paul W.S Anderson dud “Pompeii”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014