Annabelle Wallis (“Peaky Blinders”, the upcoming “Annabelle”) is joining Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong in the comedy “Grimsby” for director Louis Leterrier and Sony Pictures.
According to Deadline, who broke the casting news, Wallis plays the “Borat” star’s love interest.
Strong plays a British black ops agent who’s forced to team up with his idiotic English football hooligan brother, played by Baron Cohen. Wallis has been cast as one of his suitors.
Wallis will be seen later this year in the ”Fleming” mini-series.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014