Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”), Eliza Dushku (“Tru Calling”), Brandon T. Jackson (“Tropic Thunder”) and PJ Byrne (“The Wolf of Wall Street”) wil star in the psychological thriller “Eloise”, says Deadline.
Directed by Robert Legato, the movie is set in a closed asylum known as ‘Eloise’.
Four friends break into the abandoned institution in hopes of finding a death certificate, which will provide Jacob (Crawford) with the rights to a sizable inheritance. While inside the asylum, the group not only finds that the institution houses a horrifying history but also the truth about their own tragic pasts. They’re shooting in the Eloise Insane Asylum which was one of the largest mental institutions in the world. Read More »
The movie, filming in Detroit, was written by “Vatican Tapes” scribe Chris Borrelli.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014