Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”), Eliza Dushku (“Tru Calling”), Brandon T. Jackson (“Tropic Thunder”) and PJ Byrne (“The Wolf of Wall Street”) wil star in the psychological thriller “Eloise”, says Deadline.
Directed by Robert Legato, the movie is set in a closed asylum known as ‘Eloise’.
Four friends break into the abandoned institution in hopes of finding a death certificate, which will provide Jacob (Crawford) with the rights to a sizable inheritance. While inside the asylum, the group not only finds that the institution houses a horrifying history but also the truth about their own tragic pasts. They’re shooting in the Eloise Insane Asylum which was one of the largest mental institutions in the world. Read More »
The movie, filming in Detroit, was written by “Vatican Tapes” scribe Chris Borrelli.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015