Zack Snyder will direct “Justice League”, WB’s Greg Silverman tells The Wall Street Journal.
The “Man of Steel” and “Batman vs. Superman” director will reunite with Ben Affleck (‘Batman’), Henry Cavill (‘Superman’) and Gal Gadot (‘Wonder Woman’) on the project.
“It will be a further expansion of this universe,” Silverman said. “Superman vs. Batman will lead into Justice League.”
It is likely that Ray Fisher, who has just signed to play Cyborg in “Batman vs. Superman” (or “Superman vs. Batman” ), will also be back for the film.
In addition to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg, it’s likely Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Green Arrow and Green Lantern could feature in the pic.
Warner Bros nearly got a “Justice League” movie up in 2008, but it collapsed due to several factors – namely an escalating budget and a writers strike.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014