Zack Snyder will direct “Justice League”, WB’s Greg Silverman tells The Wall Street Journal.
The “Man of Steel” and “Batman vs. Superman” director will reunite with Ben Affleck (‘Batman’), Henry Cavill (‘Superman’) and Gal Gadot (‘Wonder Woman’) on the project.
“It will be a further expansion of this universe,” Silverman said. “Superman vs. Batman will lead into Justice League.”
It is likely that Ray Fisher, who has just signed to play Cyborg in “Batman vs. Superman” (or “Superman vs. Batman” ), will also be back for the film.
In addition to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg, it’s likely Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Green Arrow and Green Lantern could feature in the pic.
Warner Bros nearly got a “Justice League” movie up in 2008, but it collapsed due to several factors – namely an escalating budget and a writers strike.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015