Matt Damon as Aquaman in the “Justice League” movie?
Pretty sure that one has been doing the rounds for years (in fact, Damon has long been-sought for both the “Batman” and “Superman” movies), nevertheless the casting rumour rears its bold headline again. The Wrap says Damon has, for a good twelve months now, been the rumoured contender to play the King of Atlantis in a “Justice League” movie. With Damon’s best buddy Ben Affleck now onboard the film, playing Batman, might Damon be more inclined to agree to yielding spear and swimmers?
The site, in their news item pertaining to Zack Snyder’s anointment as “Justice League” director, said :
One casting rumor that has been circulating around Hollywood for more than a year is that Affleck’s close friend and collaborator Matt Damon is being sought to play Aquaman, though to be fair, Jason Momoa has also been rumored for that role (among others), and he is expected to appear in “Batman vs. Superman” in some unknown capacity.
In other words, there’s a fairly good chance Aquaman will be in the “Justice League” movie (and he might even appear – if even briefly – in the “Batman vs. Superman” movie)- but there’s no real solid intel out there on who he’ll be played by. Could be Damon. Could be “Game of Thrones”‘ Momoa. Could be Kurtwood Smith. Okay, maybe not Kurtwood.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015