Matt Damon as Aquaman in the “Justice League” movie?
Pretty sure that one has been doing the rounds for years (in fact, Damon has long been-sought for both the “Batman” and “Superman” movies), nevertheless the casting rumour rears its bold headline again. The Wrap says Damon has, for a good twelve months now, been the rumoured contender to play the King of Atlantis in a “Justice League” movie. With Damon’s best buddy Ben Affleck now onboard the film, playing Batman, might Damon be more inclined to agree to yielding spear and swimmers?
The site, in their news item pertaining to Zack Snyder’s anointment as “Justice League” director, said :
One casting rumor that has been circulating around Hollywood for more than a year is that Affleck’s close friend and collaborator Matt Damon is being sought to play Aquaman, though to be fair, Jason Momoa has also been rumored for that role (among others), and he is expected to appear in “Batman vs. Superman” in some unknown capacity.
In other words, there’s a fairly good chance Aquaman will be in the “Justice League” movie (and he might even appear – if even briefly – in the “Batman vs. Superman” movie)- but there’s no real solid intel out there on who he’ll be played by. Could be Damon. Could be “Game of Thrones”‘ Momoa. Could be Kurtwood Smith. Okay, maybe not Kurtwood.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014