Johnny Knoxville is set for Jeremy Garelick’s “Sick Day”, a Uni Pictures comedy that’s described as ‘a modern-day “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”‘.
Says Deadline :
Knoxville will play one of three thirtysomething friends who uphold a tradition of calling in sick one day a year to fulfill fantasies while not getting caught.
Jordan Cahan is currently rewriting the script – which Garelick wrote, but is unable to polish because of her commitments to “The Wedding Ringer”, his feature directorial debut.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015