Johnny Knoxville is set for Jeremy Garelick’s “Sick Day”, a Uni Pictures comedy that’s described as ‘a modern-day “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”‘.
Says Deadline :
Knoxville will play one of three thirtysomething friends who uphold a tradition of calling in sick one day a year to fulfill fantasies while not getting caught.
Jordan Cahan is currently rewriting the script – which Garelick wrote, but is unable to polish because of her commitments to “The Wedding Ringer”, his feature directorial debut.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014