Johnny Knoxville is set for Jeremy Garelick’s “Sick Day”, a Uni Pictures comedy that’s described as ‘a modern-day “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”‘.
Says Deadline :
Knoxville will play one of three thirtysomething friends who uphold a tradition of calling in sick one day a year to fulfill fantasies while not getting caught.
Jordan Cahan is currently rewriting the script – which Garelick wrote, but is unable to polish because of her commitments to “The Wedding Ringer”, his feature directorial debut.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015