Sandra Bullock is circling Tate Taylor’s (“The Help”) next, the story of Tupperware queen Brownie Wise, says THR.
Sales exec Wise helped turn Earl Silas Tupper’s product into a household name by coming up with the idea for Tupperware parties. After helping the brand achieve staggering, global success, Tupper pushed Wise out – erasing her name from the brand. She never recovered from the action and was an early casualty of the sexism wars that were beginning to be fought in post-World War II America.
Bullock would play Wise.
Disney has first dibs on the project, which is based on a script by Taylor.
STORY: Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for ‘Gravity’
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014