Sandra Bullock is circling Tate Taylor’s (“The Help”) next, the story of Tupperware queen Brownie Wise, says THR.
Sales exec Wise helped turn Earl Silas Tupper’s product into a household name by coming up with the idea for Tupperware parties. After helping the brand achieve staggering, global success, Tupper pushed Wise out – erasing her name from the brand. She never recovered from the action and was an early casualty of the sexism wars that were beginning to be fought in post-World War II America.
Bullock would play Wise.
Disney has first dibs on the project, which is based on a script by Taylor.
STORY: Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for ‘Gravity’
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015