Sandra Bullock is circling Tate Taylor’s (“The Help”) next, the story of Tupperware queen Brownie Wise, says THR.
Sales exec Wise helped turn Earl Silas Tupper’s product into a household name by coming up with the idea for Tupperware parties. After helping the brand achieve staggering, global success, Tupper pushed Wise out – erasing her name from the brand. She never recovered from the action and was an early casualty of the sexism wars that were beginning to be fought in post-World War II America.
Bullock would play Wise.
Disney has first dibs on the project, which is based on a script by Taylor.
STORY: Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for ‘Gravity’
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015