Sandra Bullock is circling Tate Taylor’s (“The Help”) next, the story of Tupperware queen Brownie Wise, says THR.
Sales exec Wise helped turn Earl Silas Tupper’s product into a household name by coming up with the idea for Tupperware parties. After helping the brand achieve staggering, global success, Tupper pushed Wise out – erasing her name from the brand. She never recovered from the action and was an early casualty of the sexism wars that were beginning to be fought in post-World War II America.
Bullock would play Wise.
Disney has first dibs on the project, which is based on a script by Taylor.
STORY: Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for ‘Gravity’
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015