Robert Pattinson has exited the catch-Saddam drama “Mission : Blacklist” due to the fact that David Cronenberg wasn’t directing a scheduling clash, says The Wrap.
The “Twilight” poster-boy come indie staple (and doing some decent work out there too!) was due to play the man who spearheaded Sadam Hussein’s capture in the Jesper Ganslandt-directed flick. A full dance card, thus neglecting ample rehearsal and prep time, spurred Pattinson to pull out of the film.
The film is still on track for a Fall start, with the production scouring agencies for a replacement for Pattinson.
The Brit boy has been steadily employed the past couple of years – post “Twilight” – and by some valuable filmmakers too – namely Cronenberg. Pattinson’s next two are “Map to the Stars”, which reunites him with “Cosmpolis” helmer DC, and “The Rover”, from Aussie director David Michod. Both of those have their initial bows at Cannes. Further on, he’s attached to James Grey’s “Lost City of Z”, as well as the new James Marsh thriller “Hold On To Me” co-starring Carey Mulligan.
Tell you what, you want a good flick? Check out Pattinson starrer “Remember Me”- did nothing at the box office but is a perfectly-sweet jaunt.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.