Ioan Gruffudd, last down under for the James Cameron-produced “Sanctum 3D”, is headed back to Australia for “San Andreas”.
The movie, now shooting in Queensland, stars Dwayne Johnson and Carla Gugino as a divorced couple who set out to rescue their daughter (Alexandra Daddario) from a monster earthquake.
The “Fantastic Four” star will play “Daniel Reddick, a wealthy real estate developer who’s engaged to Johnson’s ex-wife (Gugino)”, says Deadline.
The Brad Peyton-directed “San Andreas” hits theaters Summer 2015.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014