Ioan Gruffudd, last down under for the James Cameron-produced “Sanctum 3D”, is headed back to Australia for “San Andreas”.
The movie, now shooting in Queensland, stars Dwayne Johnson and Carla Gugino as a divorced couple who set out to rescue their daughter (Alexandra Daddario) from a monster earthquake.
The “Fantastic Four” star will play “Daniel Reddick, a wealthy real estate developer who’s engaged to Johnson’s ex-wife (Gugino)”, says Deadline.
The Brad Peyton-directed “San Andreas” hits theaters Summer 2015.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015