Clint’s son Scott Eastwood will star in the Fox2000 adaptation of “The Longest Ride”, according to Deadline.
The 2013 novel “tracks a 91-year-old man trapped in a car crash who reflects on his life with his deceased wife as a young couple fall in love a few miles away”, says the site.
In his first major role, “Invictus” actor Eastwood will play “Luke Collins, whose love affair with college senior Sophia Danko plays out as the youthful half of the romantic saga.”
George Tillman Jr directs.
“The Longest Ride” is set for an April 2015 release.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014