Clint’s son Scott Eastwood will star in the Fox2000 adaptation of “The Longest Ride”, according to Deadline.
The 2013 novel “tracks a 91-year-old man trapped in a car crash who reflects on his life with his deceased wife as a young couple fall in love a few miles away”, says the site.
In his first major role, “Invictus” actor Eastwood will play “Luke Collins, whose love affair with college senior Sophia Danko plays out as the youthful half of the romantic saga.”
George Tillman Jr directs.
“The Longest Ride” is set for an April 2015 release.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015