Clint’s son Scott Eastwood will star in the Fox2000 adaptation of “The Longest Ride”, according to Deadline.
The 2013 novel “tracks a 91-year-old man trapped in a car crash who reflects on his life with his deceased wife as a young couple fall in love a few miles away”, says the site.
In his first major role, “Invictus” actor Eastwood will play “Luke Collins, whose love affair with college senior Sophia Danko plays out as the youthful half of the romantic saga.”
George Tillman Jr directs.
“The Longest Ride” is set for an April 2015 release.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015