Clint’s son Scott Eastwood will star in the Fox2000 adaptation of “The Longest Ride”, according to Deadline.
The 2013 novel “tracks a 91-year-old man trapped in a car crash who reflects on his life with his deceased wife as a young couple fall in love a few miles away”, says the site.
In his first major role, “Invictus” actor Eastwood will play “Luke Collins, whose love affair with college senior Sophia Danko plays out as the youthful half of the romantic saga.”
George Tillman Jr directs.
“The Longest Ride” is set for an April 2015 release.
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015