SyFy has greenlit a third “Sharknado”, which will be set in a different city to the next one (of course), as well as a new Tricia Helfer mini-series.
Gavin Hood will direct “Eye in the Sky”, for Colin Firths’ Raindance Films, about London-based military intelligence officer Colonel Michelle Madden who is remotely commanding a top secret drone operation that aims to capture a group of terrorists in Nairobi.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are relaunching “Project Greenlight” on HBO.
Andy Garcia is playing a “brilliant and mysterious scientist” in the “Max Steel” movie.
Belgian actress Cecile de France is joining Vince Vaughn and Hailee Steinfeld in “Term Life”.
”Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans” director Patrick Tatopoulos will direct a new science fiction fick called “New Babylon”.
“Expendables” star Terry Crews looks to be the new host of “Who Wants to Be A Millionaire”.
Former “West Wing” star Allison Janney is aboard Paul Feig’s female spy comedy “Spy”.
Tim Blake Nelson (“The Incredible Hulk”) is in talks to play “Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist” in the reboot of “Fantastic Four”.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.