Four-time Emmy-nominated actress Connie Britton will join Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in the cast of Lionsgate’s “American Ultra”.
Production is already underway on the action comedy which also stars Topher Grace, Tony Hale, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman and Walton Goggins. Nima Nourizadeh (“Project X”) is directing from a Max Landis (“Chronicle”) script.
Britton will play Victoria Lasseter, the creator of a government program which sees unmotivated stoner Mike (Eisenberg) thrust into the middle of a deadly operation he previously had no knowledge of. Stewart plays Mike’s girlfriend, Phoebe.
Anthony Bregman, Kevin Frakes, Raj Brinder Singh, David Alpert and Britton Rizzio will produce. Ray Angelic will exec producer.
- Rings adds Johnny Galecki - April 1, 2015
- Anna Kendrick is Zac Efron’s wedding date - April 1, 2015
- Trailer: The Gift - April 1, 2015
- Kristen Stewart to embark on Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - April 1, 2015
- Trailer: Orphan Black Season 3 - April 1, 2015
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.