Four-time Emmy-nominated actress Connie Britton will join Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in the cast of Lionsgate’s “American Ultra”.
Production is already underway on the action comedy which also stars Topher Grace, Tony Hale, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman and Walton Goggins. Nima Nourizadeh (“Project X”) is directing from a Max Landis (“Chronicle”) script.
Britton will play Victoria Lasseter, the creator of a government program which sees unmotivated stoner Mike (Eisenberg) thrust into the middle of a deadly operation he previously had no knowledge of. Stewart plays Mike’s girlfriend, Phoebe.
Anthony Bregman, Kevin Frakes, Raj Brinder Singh, David Alpert and Britton Rizzio will produce. Ray Angelic will exec producer.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.