Four-time Emmy-nominated actress Connie Britton will join Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in the cast of Lionsgate’s “American Ultra”.
Production is already underway on the action comedy which also stars Topher Grace, Tony Hale, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman and Walton Goggins. Nima Nourizadeh (“Project X”) is directing from a Max Landis (“Chronicle”) script.
Britton will play Victoria Lasseter, the creator of a government program which sees unmotivated stoner Mike (Eisenberg) thrust into the middle of a deadly operation he previously had no knowledge of. Stewart plays Mike’s girlfriend, Phoebe.
Anthony Bregman, Kevin Frakes, Raj Brinder Singh, David Alpert and Britton Rizzio will produce. Ray Angelic will exec producer.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.