Four-time Emmy-nominated actress Connie Britton will join Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in the cast of Lionsgate’s “American Ultra”.
Production is already underway on the action comedy which also stars Topher Grace, Tony Hale, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman and Walton Goggins. Nima Nourizadeh (“Project X”) is directing from a Max Landis (“Chronicle”) script.
Britton will play Victoria Lasseter, the creator of a government program which sees unmotivated stoner Mike (Eisenberg) thrust into the middle of a deadly operation he previously had no knowledge of. Stewart plays Mike’s girlfriend, Phoebe.
Anthony Bregman, Kevin Frakes, Raj Brinder Singh, David Alpert and Britton Rizzio will produce. Ray Angelic will exec producer.
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
- Juliette Binoche is Nobel Proze winner Pearl - May 5, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Scream Queens - May 5, 2015
- Nicki Minaj nabs role in Barbershop 3 - May 5, 2015
- Sean Anders to helm Mean Moms with Jennifer Aniston circling - May 5, 2015
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.