Felicity Jones has boarded action thriller “Autobahn”.
The British actress will star alongside Nicholas Hoult, Anthony Hopkins and Ben Kingsley in the Silver Pictures film to be directed by Eran Creevy.
F. Scott Frazier penned the script which follows a young American couple (Jones & Hoult) as they’re forced into a ruthless game of cat and mouse with drug-smuggling criminals (Hopkins & Kingsley) in Germany.
Production will get underway on Monday with Joel Silver of Silver Pics producing with Ben Pugh of 42 and Automatik’s Brian Kavanaugh.
You can currently catch Jones in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” and “The Invisible Woman”.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.