Felicity Jones has boarded action thriller “Autobahn”.
The British actress will star alongside Nicholas Hoult, Anthony Hopkins and Ben Kingsley in the Silver Pictures film to be directed by Eran Creevy.
F. Scott Frazier penned the script which follows a young American couple (Jones & Hoult) as they’re forced into a ruthless game of cat and mouse with drug-smuggling criminals (Hopkins & Kingsley) in Germany.
Production will get underway on Monday with Joel Silver of Silver Pics producing with Ben Pugh of 42 and Automatik’s Brian Kavanaugh.
You can currently catch Jones in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” and “The Invisible Woman”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.