“Under the Dome” alum Britt Robertson will star opposite Scott Eastwood in the next lovey-dovey Nicholas Sparks film, says Deadline.
“The Longest Ride” tells of Sophia Danko (Robertson), a college student who falls for a cowboy (Eastwood) while elsewhere a 91-year-old man is trapped in a car, after a crash, reflecting on the love of his life.
George Tillman Jr directs the film, which is due for release April 2015.
Robertson, who got her start on TV shows like “Life Unexpected” and “The Secret Circle”, has had a few good movie gigs lately; she’s in Disney’s “Tomorrowland”, starring opposite George Clooney, and recently appeared in “Delivery Man” with Vince Vaughn.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015