“Under the Dome” alum Britt Robertson will star opposite Scott Eastwood in the next lovey-dovey Nicholas Sparks film, says Deadline.
“The Longest Ride” tells of Sophia Danko (Robertson), a college student who falls for a cowboy (Eastwood) while elsewhere a 91-year-old man is trapped in a car, after a crash, reflecting on the love of his life.
George Tillman Jr directs the film, which is due for release April 2015.
Robertson, who got her start on TV shows like “Life Unexpected” and “The Secret Circle”, has had a few good movie gigs lately; she’s in Disney’s “Tomorrowland”, starring opposite George Clooney, and recently appeared in “Delivery Man” with Vince Vaughn.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015