“Under the Dome” alum Britt Robertson will star opposite Scott Eastwood in the next lovey-dovey Nicholas Sparks film, says Deadline.
“The Longest Ride” tells of Sophia Danko (Robertson), a college student who falls for a cowboy (Eastwood) while elsewhere a 91-year-old man is trapped in a car, after a crash, reflecting on the love of his life.
George Tillman Jr directs the film, which is due for release April 2015.
Robertson, who got her start on TV shows like “Life Unexpected” and “The Secret Circle”, has had a few good movie gigs lately; she’s in Disney’s “Tomorrowland”, starring opposite George Clooney, and recently appeared in “Delivery Man” with Vince Vaughn.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014