Nick Sandow and Selenis Leyva will join “Orange is the New Black’s” third season as regulars while Fox has promoted Damon Wayans Jr. to season regular on its fourth season of “New Girl”.
“Orange is the New Black’s” Sandow recurred as prison counselor Joe Caputo on the shows first two seasons while Leyva plays quick-witted Gloria Mendoza.
Over at Fox, Wayans’ Coach will return after recurring in the show’s third season. The character initially originated in the pilot episode however, due to commitments with his “Happy Endings” show, Wayans Jr. failed to appear as a regular from then on. When “Happy Endings” was axed last year, Wayans’ Coach reappeared on the show and has now been promoted to a regular.
Deadline reports that, despite keeping his options open, Wayans Jr. turned down a host of other jobs, including a role on CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother” spinoff and ABC’s Kevin Hart comedy, to commit to the “New Girl” position.
- Trailer: Mr. Holmes - April 21, 2015
- Five new Tomorrowland posters - April 21, 2015
- Trailer: Jurassic World - April 21, 2015
- Aloha poster has rom-com written all over it - April 21, 2015
- Emma Stone & Steve Carell to face off in a Battle of the Sexes - April 21, 2015
- Third Jurassic World Poster - April 20, 2015
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.