Nick Sandow and Selenis Leyva will join “Orange is the New Black’s” third season as regulars while Fox has promoted Damon Wayans Jr. to season regular on its fourth season of “New Girl”.
“Orange is the New Black’s” Sandow recurred as prison counselor Joe Caputo on the shows first two seasons while Leyva plays quick-witted Gloria Mendoza.
Over at Fox, Wayans’ Coach will return after recurring in the show’s third season. The character initially originated in the pilot episode however, due to commitments with his “Happy Endings” show, Wayans Jr. failed to appear as a regular from then on. When “Happy Endings” was axed last year, Wayans’ Coach reappeared on the show and has now been promoted to a regular.
Deadline reports that, despite keeping his options open, Wayans Jr. turned down a host of other jobs, including a role on CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother” spinoff and ABC’s Kevin Hart comedy, to commit to the “New Girl” position.
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
- Harrison Ford to star in Blade Runner sequel from Prisoners director - February 27, 2015
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.