Christopher Walken will join Jason Bateman and Nicole Kidman in “The Family Fang”, a comedy about a family of performance artists.
Bateman will direct the pic, a follow-up to his directorial debut “Bad Words”, which is based on David Lindsay-Abaire’s adaptation of author Kevin Wilson’s novel.
The film follows a brother and sister (Bateman & Kidman) who return to their family home in search for their famous, performing parents who have gone missing. Walkin will play the siblings’ father, Caleb Fang.
Production is likely to kick off in July.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.