Christopher Walken will join Jason Bateman and Nicole Kidman in “The Family Fang”, a comedy about a family of performance artists.
Bateman will direct the pic, a follow-up to his directorial debut “Bad Words”, which is based on David Lindsay-Abaire’s adaptation of author Kevin Wilson’s novel.
The film follows a brother and sister (Bateman & Kidman) who return to their family home in search for their famous, performing parents who have gone missing. Walkin will play the siblings’ father, Caleb Fang.
Production is likely to kick off in July.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.