Christopher Walken will join Jason Bateman and Nicole Kidman in “The Family Fang”, a comedy about a family of performance artists.
Bateman will direct the pic, a follow-up to his directorial debut “Bad Words”, which is based on David Lindsay-Abaire’s adaptation of author Kevin Wilson’s novel.
The film follows a brother and sister (Bateman & Kidman) who return to their family home in search for their famous, performing parents who have gone missing. Walkin will play the siblings’ father, Caleb Fang.
Production is likely to kick off in July.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.