Gerard Butler has pulled out of Alcon’s “Point Break” remake.
Butler was set to play one of the leads, Bodhi, in the remake of the 1991 action flick, the part played by Patrick Swayze in the original.
While the reasons behind Butler’s unexpected departure are not known, it is possible that the shooting schedule conflicted with that of Butler’s other upcoming project “London Has Fallen”. Both films were due to shoot within a relatively close timeframe.
It is expected that production will remain scheduled for June with Alcon likely to recast the role within the next few weeks.
The remake will be directed by Ericson Core and co-stars Luke Bracey as an FBI agent, the part previously played by Keanu Reeves, who infiltrates a ring of criminals within the world of extreme sports.
- Matthew McConaughey boards The Billionaire’s Vinegar - March 27, 2015
- Trailer: J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy - March 27, 2015
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage in TV spot - March 27, 2015
- Amy Adams & Jake Gyllenhaal in line for Nocturnal Animals - March 27, 2015
- Drac’s Pack Is Back in new Hotel Transylvania 2 poster - March 27, 2015
- First Look: Jesse Eisenberg as Batman v Superman’s Lex Luthor - March 27, 2015
- Lea Michele & Kate Upton join William H. Macy’s road trip sex comedy - March 26, 2015
- Ben Stiller & Adam Driver in While We’re Young clip - March 26, 2015
- Tom Hardy in Child 44 character posters - March 26, 2015
- Liam Neeson to star in Brian Kirk’s Narco Sub - March 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.