Emma Stone and “Her” co-star Joaquin Phoenix will team up with Woody Allen for his next film.
Allen is expected to be involved in all facets of production including writing, directing and producing the pic which at this stage remains untitled.
Plot details are also sketchy but according to Variety, who broke the news, sources say shooting is likely to get underway in July.
Both Stone and Phoenix are coming off previous successes. Phoenix’s “Her” recently picked up the Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay and was nominated in three other categories including Best Picture. Stone’s latest, the hotly anticipated “The Amazing Spiderman 2”, grossed $91.6 million at the US box office last weekend.
Allen’s last film “Blue Jasmine” also made an impression at the 2014 Oscars with Cate Blanchett scoring the leading actress award and Sally Hawkins receiving a nomination for supporting actress.
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.