Emma Stone and “Her” co-star Joaquin Phoenix will team up with Woody Allen for his next film.
Allen is expected to be involved in all facets of production including writing, directing and producing the pic which at this stage remains untitled.
Plot details are also sketchy but according to Variety, who broke the news, sources say shooting is likely to get underway in July.
Both Stone and Phoenix are coming off previous successes. Phoenix’s “Her” recently picked up the Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay and was nominated in three other categories including Best Picture. Stone’s latest, the hotly anticipated “The Amazing Spiderman 2”, grossed $91.6 million at the US box office last weekend.
Allen’s last film “Blue Jasmine” also made an impression at the 2014 Oscars with Cate Blanchett scoring the leading actress award and Sally Hawkins receiving a nomination for supporting actress.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.