Emma Stone and “Her” co-star Joaquin Phoenix will team up with Woody Allen for his next film.
Allen is expected to be involved in all facets of production including writing, directing and producing the pic which at this stage remains untitled.
Plot details are also sketchy but according to Variety, who broke the news, sources say shooting is likely to get underway in July.
Both Stone and Phoenix are coming off previous successes. Phoenix’s “Her” recently picked up the Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay and was nominated in three other categories including Best Picture. Stone’s latest, the hotly anticipated “The Amazing Spiderman 2”, grossed $91.6 million at the US box office last weekend.
Allen’s last film “Blue Jasmine” also made an impression at the 2014 Oscars with Cate Blanchett scoring the leading actress award and Sally Hawkins receiving a nomination for supporting actress.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.