Emma Stone and “Her” co-star Joaquin Phoenix will team up with Woody Allen for his next film.
Allen is expected to be involved in all facets of production including writing, directing and producing the pic which at this stage remains untitled.
Plot details are also sketchy but according to Variety, who broke the news, sources say shooting is likely to get underway in July.
Both Stone and Phoenix are coming off previous successes. Phoenix’s “Her” recently picked up the Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay and was nominated in three other categories including Best Picture. Stone’s latest, the hotly anticipated “The Amazing Spiderman 2”, grossed $91.6 million at the US box office last weekend.
Allen’s last film “Blue Jasmine” also made an impression at the 2014 Oscars with Cate Blanchett scoring the leading actress award and Sally Hawkins receiving a nomination for supporting actress.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.