Rebel Wilson has booked her next project, set to take on a remake of the 1980 Goldie Hawn pic “Private Benjamin”.
New Line will reboot the pic with Mark Gordon on board to produce. A director is not yet attached.
The original comedy saw Hawn play a woman who joins the US Army following the death of her new husband who took his final breath during sex on the wedding night. It was a box office hit taking home $70 million at the domestic box office.
The updated version will see Wilson take on the role of a redneck who joins the Marines to get out of her own sticky situation.
Wilson currently stars in the ABC sitcom “Super Fun Night” and is attached to appear in the upcoming sequel to her 2012 hit “Pitch Perfect”.
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.