Rebel Wilson has booked her next project, set to take on a remake of the 1980 Goldie Hawn pic “Private Benjamin”.
New Line will reboot the pic with Mark Gordon on board to produce. A director is not yet attached.
The original comedy saw Hawn play a woman who joins the US Army following the death of her new husband who took his final breath during sex on the wedding night. It was a box office hit taking home $70 million at the domestic box office.
The updated version will see Wilson take on the role of a redneck who joins the Marines to get out of her own sticky situation.
Wilson currently stars in the ABC sitcom “Super Fun Night” and is attached to appear in the upcoming sequel to her 2012 hit “Pitch Perfect”.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.