Disney has released a new trailer for its family comedy “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”.
The film stars Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner as parents to four kids, including 11-year-old Alexander, played by Ed Oxenbould.
The aptly-titled pic follows Alexander’s family whose seemingly perfect lives are interrupted by one very bad day.
Miguel Arteta directed the film from a Rob Lieber script.
“Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” bows on October 10.
Disney’s Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day follows the exploits of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould) as he experiences the most terrible and horrible day of his young life—a day that begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by one calamity after another. But when Alexander tells his upbeat family about the misadventures of his disastrous day, he finds little sympathy and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him. He soon learns that he’s not alone when his mom (Jennifer Garner), dad (Steve Carell), brother (Dylan Minnette) and sister (Kerris Dorsey) all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Anyone who says there is no such thing as a bad day just hasn’t had one.
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, directed by Independent Spirit Award-winner Miguel Arteta (The Good Girl, Cedar Rapids, Youth in Revolt) from a screenplay by Rob Lieber, is a 21 Laps Entertainment/Jim Henson Company production.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.