Veteran character actor Reg E.Cathey, seen recently on “Banshee” and “House of Cards”, has been cast as Dr. Storm, father of Sue and Johnny Storm in Fox’s reboot of “Fantastic Four”, according to THR.
The film, directed by Josh Trank, reunites Cathey with Michael B. Jordan (Johnny Storm), who got his start on “The Wire” (which Cathey was also in), and Kate Mara (Sue Storm), who is a regular on Netflix’s “House of Cards”.
The reboot also stars Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing, Toby Kebbell as Doctor Doom and Tim Blake Nelson as Harvey Elder.
Cathey’s film credits include “The Mask”, “Se7en”, “Pootie Tang” and “Clear and Present Danger”.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015