Veteran character actor Reg E.Cathey, seen recently on “Banshee” and “House of Cards”, has been cast as Dr. Storm, father of Sue and Johnny Storm in Fox’s reboot of “Fantastic Four”, according to THR.
The film, directed by Josh Trank, reunites Cathey with Michael B. Jordan (Johnny Storm), who got his start on “The Wire” (which Cathey was also in), and Kate Mara (Sue Storm), who is a regular on Netflix’s “House of Cards”.
The reboot also stars Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing, Toby Kebbell as Doctor Doom and Tim Blake Nelson as Harvey Elder.
Cathey’s film credits include “The Mask”, “Se7en”, “Pootie Tang” and “Clear and Present Danger”.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015